Virtual training continues with Zurich Power Training 2021! We've taken all the elements of success in the service drive and simplified them to help service advisors of all skill levels achieve even greater success. Don’t miss this energizing, informational and interactive remote training. Know a colleague who may be interested in this training opportunity? Please share this information with them.
Limited seats available for each session – register now! IF YOU ARE REGISTERING ON BEHALF OF SOMEONE ELSE, PLEASE CLEAR THE FORM BELOW (using Not You? Link) AND COMPLETE USING THE ATTENDEE'S INFORMATION.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
April 19, 20 and 21, 2021
This training will be delivered online using video conferencing. Your PC must have video capabilities and sound to participate.
PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE START TIME IN YOUR TIME ZONE:
Session A: 7:00-8:30 a.m. PT | 9:00-10:30 a.m. CT | 10:00-11:30 a.m. ET
Session B: 10:00-11:30 a.m. PT | 12:00-1:30 p.m. CT | 1:00-2:30 p.m. ET
Day 1: Buying Motives, Power Words, Presenting the MPI
Why Customers Buy: Creating the need to buy
- Learn the latest customer research on the mind of the consumer. This course will show the service advisor the REAL motives of the customer. Research is amplified by the current state of the industry in a virtual world.
Power Words: No negativity in the drive
- Discover how words affect each presentation. The course will provide the service advisor the proper tools to positively influence the customer experience.
Day 2: Presenting the MPI and Presenting the Factory Maintenance Schedule
Multi-Point Inspection Training: Turn excuses into buyers
- Create the need for a customer to buy now. This course will show the service advisor how to present the MPI as a Pass – Fail approach.
Day 3: Presenting the Factory Maintenance Schedule (Part two) & Objection Handling
Maintenance Schedule Presentation: Stop selling oil changes
- Get customers to buy maintenance. The course will demonstrate to the learner the proper way to present the dealership maintenance schedule. The students will learn to present minimum requirements along with one additional key sales point. This can add thousands of dollars to the bottom line immediately.
Overcoming Objections: Forget no!
- After training the service advisor will understand why customers buy and how to gain acceptance by presenting facts.
Zurich Customers: $249/attendee (Enter promo code CUSTOMER when registering)
Non-Zurich Customers: $349/attendee
Attendees for the Service Advisor Training seminars can purchase a copy of Steve Shaw's book, Master of the Waiting Room, at a discounted price of $50.00 (including shipping). Please indicate on the registration form if you wish to order a book. Books will be shipped to you.
Registration fees are non-refundable. You may transfer the registration to another individual within your dealership or apply the registration fee towards a future Zurich Service Advisor Training seminar within 12 months from the date of original event. For more information, contact Carin Zats or Cathy Cashen.